Dr. Samer Hamanda
|Dr. Samer Hamanda|
MD MSc DO(Hons) FRCSEd FRCOphth
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon and the Royal College of Ophthalmologist Tutor
- Adult and Pediatric Cornea, External Eye Disease
- Anterior Segment, and Refractive Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgeon
- Council Member, United Kingdom and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Editor-in-Chief, Ocular Surface Insight London, UK
- Faculty Member, MCh in Surgery (Ophthalmology) at Canterbury Christ Church University, Kent, UK
- Examiner at the European Board of Ophthalmology(EBO), Paris, France
Dr. Samer Hamada is a consultant ophthalmologist with dual fellowship training in cornea, refractive surgery, and pediatric cornea and anterior segment.
He is having an extensive clinical, academic, and teaching skills in the field of complex corneal diseases, anterior segment reconstruction, and complex refractive correction. Dr. Hamada’s practice is evidence-based patient centered.
His motivation is to improve the care of patients in particular children with potentially devastating cornea and anterior segment diseases.
He is competent to deliver vision correction to all types of refractive errors, both adults and children, using the latest technology and innovations in ophthalmology. Dr. Samer Hamada is a regular adviser in medical-legal cases.