Dr. Alaa Al-Dabbagh
|Dr. Alaa Al-Dabbagh|
Arab Board-certified Ophthalmologist, MSc. (Jordan), MBBS
- Graduated from Jordan University of Science and Technology (MBBS) in 2011, then proceeded to train in ophthalmology in the same faculty.
- In 2012 he joined King Abdullah University Hospital, where he spent 4 years of training in a top ophthalmology residency program in Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, distinguished for his great surgical skills and active participation in patient management and academic research.
- Graduated from Jordan University of Science and Technology with a Higher Specialty Certificate in Medicine – Ophthalmology
- Acquisition of the Jordanian Board in Ophthalmology soon after finishing the residency training in 2016 and a member of the Jordan Medical Council.
- Acquisition of the Arab Board of Health Specialization in Ophthalmology in 2017.
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology AAO.
Dr. Alaa years of experience include the following expertise:
- Cataract extraction with suture less phacoemulsification techniques.
- Laser procedures used in the treatment of retinal medical diseases, glaucoma and PCO.
- Intraocular and periocular injections.
- Corneal collagen cross-linking and associated corneal diseases.